World's largest cosmetics company
$ 31.1 Billions in 2018
86,000 people worldwide
To achieve success in global supply chain transformation,
L'Oréal wants to find answers to the following questions:
- How to engage a large scale organization across divisions and markets?
- How to re-orient and align a myriad of existing projects to the purpose of the transformation program?
- How to successfully move the organization to change in an organic way?
B2G conducted a diagnosis includes:
- Core leadership competency assessment
- Leadership development roadmap design
- Coaching deployment
- Communication KIT detailing creative approaches to engage the organization
- Program framework with templates
- Recommendation on program management tools
- Definition of quality, progress and risk control process
- Program organization chart and projects structure
- Program plan with milestones and key deliverables