More than 1,000 pharmacy outlets
More than 40 million annually
- To cope with a significant growth of 40% growth per year, Al-Nahdi decided to conduct a major Supply Chain Improvement program and to reconfigure their distribution network accordingly.
- The challenge is to enable the company to remain competitive and profitable through operational levers with the improvement of processes, systems and organization.
B2G conducted a thorough review of the company’s distribution network and derived a solution to:
- Redesigning the Supply Chain Configuration
- Improving the Operational and Financial Performance
- Reducing the Operational and Supply Chain Costs
- Optimizing the Supply Chain Efficiency
ResultsThe distribution network study provided several key scenarios to support NMC’s top management decision in choosing the best possible locations, and resulted in the following benefits:
- 60% Service Level
- 40% Inventory Reduction
- 10% Profit Margin